[txmt-dev] Re: Main Window UI Concept

Thu Aug 30 12:31:38 UTC 2012

On Aug 24, 2012, at 6:52 PM, Gerd Knops <gerti-textmate at bitart.com> wrote:

> Cool! Thanks for the tip! BTW if you do that with just 1 tab open, the main window closes. And occasionally it crashes outright, see below.

For the records, this is the crash mentioned in r9293 as “Fix random crash mainly when bringing focus back to TextMate or opening a new window.”

I never found out why there would sometimes be this infinite setFrame: → notification → resize → setFrame: loop, but the code has been restructured so it should be safer and explicitly checks for being in a recursive notification.