[txmt-dev] Re: Textmate2 for linux

George McGinley Smith george at gsgd.co.uk
Sun Aug 26 10:17:03 UTC 2012

I think it's possible that this will eventually happen, but the main reason it's unlikely to be an easy task, from my limited understanding of the conversations I have seen, is the fact that TM is very much a Mac application using many Mac only APIs.

If you want an inferior copy of TextMate on Linux there's always Sublime Text 2 ;)