[txmt-dev] Re: Main Window UI Concept

Todd Ditchendorf todd.ditchendorf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:36:09 UTC 2012

The design looks fantastic.

A request:

* Middle-mouse-click anywhere on a tab closes the tab

Google Chrome for Mac does this (as well as some other apps which I cannot
recall at the moment), and I love it. This makes closing tabs so much
easier as the hit area becomes much larger. Great for overworked software
developers or power users with RSI for whom every movement == more pain.
Also, there is little danger of accidental closure as it's exceedingly rare
to click the middle-mouse-button when you meant to click with the left- or
right-mouse-button.

Thx,
TD