[SVN] Re: SVN Repository Closing

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Mon Nov 28 07:35:56 UTC 2011

On Nov 27, 2011, at 4:39 AM, Timothy Bates wrote:

> I guess for bundles we had permissions on for sv, it's best now just to clone then push back patches to github.com/textmate ??

We are currently working under github.com/avian so we can start adding in 2.0 features, but correct.

Basically the main repository should be treated as 'live' so it should always work. So if you want to play around with a feature you should have a fork under your own user then push it up when it'd ready. But if your just making small changes you can just commit direct, etc.