[SVN] Re: Release candidate HTML output window

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Dec 15 00:00:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

I had a bit more time to explore the new possibilities of TM2 and I have to say: TM2α really rocks even it's "only" α :) [and I know all these issues coming up here since I'm also coding a large app].

A tiny issue arose regarding the HTML output window: It would be very nice to have the chance to detach that HTML window from the split view, i.e. display it in a separate window. I'm working with two large screens and it's quite convenient to have the code at one screen and the result at another one; and this includes the possibility to run at same time to different scripts which end up in displaying the result in separate HTML windows. According to this (it's marginally :) it would be also nice to add to the HTML webview context menu "Inspect Element", "View Source", "Print Page…", and maybe also "Save Page as…", but as I said it's marginal.

Thank you such much and keep staying patient with the users :)

Best,
--Hans