[SVN] Re: Release candidate

Mon Dec 12 15:33:19 UTC 2011

I forgot to mention that except for ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed, TextMate 2 will use ~/Library/Application Support/Avian for bundles and plug-ins.

This is to allow having both 1.x and 2.0 running in parallel.

As for themes, TextMate 2 only load these from bundles (this allow themes to work with the existing bundle delta and auto-update system).