[SVN] Scrolling in output of while expecting input (executor.rb)

Mads Hartmann Jensen mads379 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 10:45:21 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

I'm working on a "Run Scala REPL: Preload file" command which will start the Scala REPL with the current file preloaded. The user can then play around with the code in the file.

This is currently done using the TextMate::Executor module. One of the users of my bundle raised the issue that if the REPL prints out a lot of lines it's not possible to read the output or scroll down because the input field won't allow the loose it's focus.

I wanted to hear if anyone has fixed this in their bundles before hacking away myself.

Thanks,
Mads Hartmann Jensen