[SVN] unable to detect selection position in document

Bram E bram.esposito at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:05:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

I seem to be unable to locate the selection in the current line
(TM_LINE_NUMBER).

The location of the caret (TM_LINE_INDEX) is not fixed in relation to the
selection:

when dragging from left to right the caret is located at the end of the
selection.
when dragging from right to left the caret is located at the beginning of
the selection.
when double clicking on the text, the caret is located under the mouse
cursor.

TM_SELECTED_TEXT contains only the content of the selection. It's impossible
to identify the selection on a line that has this content several times.

I tried to use "Replace Selected Text" as Output. I need to add text to the
end of the file as well though.

Has anybody a workaround for this problem?

Thanks in advance

Bram