[SVN] Preference styles including theme styles

Mads Hartmann Jensen mads379 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 23:48:47 UTC 2010

Hey,

I'm currently woking on a bundle and was wondering if it is possible to define a default "fallback" styling for scopes which would reference the styling of another scope.

The reason is that I've added a scope called entity.name.object (the bundle is for Scala) and I want the styling of this scope to default to the same as entity.name.object when themes haven't added a styling for the entity.name.object scope (as most probably wont)

I tried the following in a preference item:

{	foreground = '#entity.name.class'; }

with the scope set to entity.name.object, but ofc it just coloured it black ;)

Hope it's possible,
Mads