[SVN] Re: PowerShell bundle

Sat May 8 17:50:17 UTC 2010

On 7 May 2010, at 17:27, David Peckham wrote:

> On May 5, 2010, at 11:10 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
>> On 6 May 2010, at 07:57, David Peckham wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Allan. I posted my PowerShell bundle to github (http://github.com/caisson/powershell.tmbundle
>>> ). It doesn't show up in GetBundles yet, but maybe that just takes
>>> time.
>>
>> Yeah, GetBundles uses an index which is updated once a day at 11
>> o’clock (UTC), it takes ~10 minutes to update it, so your bundle
>> should be there in roughly 3 hours :)
>
> GetBundles hasn't picked up my new PowerShell bundle yet. However,
> it did find other bundles that were updated or released about the
> same time as mine. [...]

It should have been found and using the GitHub API to search for
‘tmbundle’ your bundle *is* found.

But you are correct that it did not make it to the GetBundles index.

I read the code in question, and I really can’t see why your bundle
would not be included (there are a few things that can cause a bundle
to be excluded like mentioning ‘my personal’ in the description, but
your bundle should not trigger any of that).

I cc’ed Hans-Jörg who wrote the indexer script, Hans: do you have any
idea why the bundle would not make it to the index?

Here’s the GitHub YAML for the bundle:

     curl -s 'http://github.com/api/v1/yaml/search/powershell+tmbundle'