[SVN] Re: Extended mode for regexps in language grammars

Fri Jan 15 06:44:19 UTC 2010

On 15 Jan 2010, at 04:58, Myles Byrne wrote:

> I'm having trouble activating extended mode for regexes in language
> grammars. As soon as I turn extended mode on the expression fails to
> match. [...]

In extended mode # is a comment character.

Btw: Put your question in the actual email!

Some of us read mail on a phone / have bad connectivity (when on the
road), the mailing list archive may outlast whatever third party
pasting service you use, and indexing the archive when the questions
are asked via external links is useless.