[SVN] Re: textmate url scheme

Mads Hartmann Jensen mads379 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:05:27 UTC 2010

Hej Allan,

The only reason I have to use offset is that I'm integrating Textmate with ENSIME to provide refactoring, code-completion, package inspection and stuff like that for Scala development in textmate. In the case of package inspection the ENSIME backend gives me the filename and offset in the file where the member is declared.

This is the only use-case I've run into and I managed to work around it quite easily thanks to Hans-Jörg Bibiko so don't worry about it :)

Thanks,
Mads Hartmann