[SVN] Re: actionscript 3 bundle

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Sun Mar 29 17:00:00 UTC 2009

> I have the same problem as 'jwerre'. I'm on revision 11383 and the
> help
> documentation still refers to CS3.

Your revision number looks fine. If the Documentation command can't
find the US english CS4 docs then it falls back to CS3. Have you
installed CS4? Or are you using a locale other than US english?

There's a post here that explains how to localise the documentation
search (specifically for Japanese), it also shows how to get
documentation for the Papervision3D framework.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/rin_go/20090310/1236642128

> I then tried to set a TM_FLASH_HELP path
> to a custom location as well as the CS4 location, without success.

I'm not sure what this env var is, it's not in use by the current
bundle.

Cheers,
Simon