[SVN] r11603 (Cython)

Aaron Gallagher habnabit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:35:19 UTC 2009

Apparently I didn't include the whole bundle in my zipfile; all of my changes were being saved to the Pristine Copy directory. Anyway this version is actually kinda useful.

Changed:
A   trunk/Review/Bundles/Cython.tmbundle/Preferences/
A   trunk/Review/Bundles/Cython.tmbundle/Preferences/Miscellaneous.tmPreferences
A   trunk/Review/Bundles/Cython.tmbundle/Preferences/Symbol List.tmPreferences
A   trunk/Review/Bundles/Cython.tmbundle/Snippets/
A   trunk/Review/Bundles/Cython.tmbundle/Snippets/__name__.tmSnippet
A   trunk/Review/Bundles/Cython.tmbundle/Snippets/self.tmSnippet
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/Cython.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Cython.tmLanguage