[SVN] Go to File and CF Help

Steve Ross nowhiding at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:22:06 UTC 2009

I didn't see anything like this in the html bundle so I added a command (you
can igonore the coldfusion help stuff if you aren't developing in CF of
course)
Feel free to incorporate or offer improvements.

-Steve

Textmate Bundle - Go to File and ColdFusion Help
Docs<http://blog.stevensross.com/2009/7/24/textmate-bundle-go-to-file-and-coldfusion-help-docs>
July
23rd, 2009
Coldfusion Help ⌥⌘L

This command is bound to option-command-L (lookup). Simply click on a
coldfusion method (function) ie: StructAppend or a tag and you will be taken
to the help documentation for that tag or method.

There are support files required for this command which includes all of the
html help for Coldfusion (the same html files that are part of the Homesite
Help files for CF 8Download). You can download just the part that is needed
from my website at http://blog.stevensross.com/assets/html.zip Once they are
downloaded you just need to extract them to the html folder in your
Downloads Folder as it is looking for the files in ”~/Downloads/html”
Go to File ⌥⌘G

This command is bound to option-command-G (goto) Simply click on a line that
has a cfinclude, a javascript script src tag or a css link rel tag and
whether it is a relative link ”../somefile.css” or if it is a link off of
the root of your project (a project must be defined for this to work) the
file will open after you execute the command.

You can grab the files here Steven Ross
Bundle<http://blog.stevensross.com/assets/StevenRoss.zip>
 and The Help documents for ColdFusion
8<http://blog.stevensross.com/assets/html.zip>

Let me know if you have any issues, feel free to reply to this thread or
just post a comment on my blog

--
Steve Ross
web application & interface developer