[SVN] Re: actionscript 3 bundle

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Tue Feb 24 21:47:52 UTC 2009

> When Installed the latest version of Flash CS4 I lost my as3
> documentation command (^H).

That should only be if you removed Flash CS3? Unless the CS4 installer
does something destructive, which would be bad practice....

> I assume it's because it doesn't know
> where to find the docs in CS4, does anyone now how to link them back
> up?

It doesn't, and I've not installed CS4 yet so I don't know if the
documentation is compatible.

If the help_toc.xml is compatible then all you'll need to do is set
FL_HELPDIR in ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/asd.rb to the the
new cs4 path. It's currently set to:

FL_HELPDIR = '/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Flash CS3/en/
Configuration/HelpPanel/help/ActionScriptLangRefV3/'

If you do get this to work then please let me know the path and I'll
add it to the script. If not then it's on my todo list.

Cheers,
Simon