[SVN] Re: r11297 (R)

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Feb 16 20:38:20 UTC 2009

On 15.02.2009, at 03:43, Timothy Bates wrote:

> I wonder if library("f") could be scoped so that option-esc with the
> caret after the 'f' would load the library menu? (for me now it loads
> the english completion dictionary :-) )

You can use SHIFT+CTRL+OPTION+L to insert “Package Name…” in
library("f|") or library(f|) [ | := caret].

To introduce a scope matching a string which should be interpreted as
'package name' would be VERY complicated.
How to match the string 'maps' in:
library|require(maps)
library|require('maps')
library|require(package=maps)
library|require(package="maps")
library|require(logical.return = TRUE, package=maps)
library|require(logical.return = TRUE, "maps")
etc. etc. ?

--Hans