[SVN] Re: TM error editing php in MacOS-X 10.6.1

Sun Dec 20 12:40:01 UTC 2009

Sounds like you deleted /usr/bin/ruby. In that case, the proper fix is
to restore it.

http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/RubyVersionIssue

On Leopard it is a symlink, not sure about Snow Leopard, but to
recreate the symlink you would do this in Terminal:

    sudo ln ../../System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/
Current/usr/bin/ruby /usr/bin/ruby