[SVN] Re: actionscript 3 bundle

warek silber at monoid.net
Mon Apr 6 07:58:08 UTC 2009

> Your revision number looks fine. If the Documentation command can't
> find the US english CS4 docs then it falls back to CS3. Have you
> installed CS4? Or are you using a locale other than US english?

my system is set to US english, so is Flash.
My help files a located in Library/Application
Support/Adobe/Help/en_US/AS3LCR/Flash_10.0/'
and work perfectly when used from there. (I also have a copy in my flex sdk
folder)
In TM it still doesn't work.
Any ideas?

> There's a post here that explains how to localise the documentation
> search (specifically for Japanese), it also shows how to get
> documentation for the Papervision3D framework.
>
> http://d.hatena.ne.jp/rin_go/20090310/1236642128

my japanese became weak recently so I had trouble understanding what to do.

>> I then tried to set a TM_FLASH_HELP path
>> to a custom location as well as the CS4 location, without success.
>
> I'm not sure what this env var is, it's not in use by the current
> bundle.

I found it once in a textmate tutorial on some blog.
http://www.dirtystylus.com/blog/2007/04/24/enabling-actionscript-help-in-textmate/

Thanks for the help so far and of course thank you for this great bundle!