[SVN] Ruby's Require statement is broken

Stephen Malone srmalone86 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:48:59 UTC 2008

I am coding an IRC bot in Ruby, and the require statement does not
work within Textmate. Using "ruby bot.rb" in the Terminal, the program
operates fine, but in Textmate's own RubyMate environment (which is
initialized with Cmd+R), any require statement that loads a file
outside of Ruby's standard library (i.e.: a file you've made yourself)
will return the LoadError error message.

I have tried the usual troubleshooting techniques of reloading bundles
and re-installing TextMate, and the Macromates help email suggested I
post the issue here as it appears to be an issue with the Ruby bundle,
not TextMate.

Thank you.