[SVN] latex bundle: (fold) bug

Bartha István bartha.pityu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 08:50:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think there is a very minor bug in the textmate LaTeX bundle
regarding the folding of text between (fold) and (end) "tags".
Put this to textmate:
% (fold) foo
bar
% (end)

the above text won't fold, except  the case when you delete foo, fold
it, and in the folded state you append foo to the first line. From now
on, you can fold and unfold, its okay. However if you edit the first
line of fold ( append something after "foo"), then the fold will
broke, and it wont fold anymore.

I don't know whether this is a bug in the bundle, or in textmate itself.

Thanks,
István