[SVN] Re: r10896 (Ant)

Fri Nov 28 23:35:05 UTC 2008

On 28 Nov 2008, at 21:44, Simon Gregory wrote:

>> Did I forget to apply ui.rb fixes from /trunk to the one in review?
>
> I'm not sure exactly what happened with your merge

Well, I didn’t merge since svn doesn’t really support branching in the
first place ;) but I should have done a log to see if ui.rb in /trunk
had changed since the “branch” (svn cp), sorry.

I’ll check this stuff carefully before I promote current edge build to
minor.

> [...]
> However as that change has made it out I guess the Ant bundle could
> get promoted, if everyones happy with it?

Yes, Michael Sheets will check if conventions are met etc. and then
move it to Bundles.

> One question though, does /trunk/Support/version auto increment? Or do
> I need to update it too?

It is only incremented when I do builds since the main purpose of the
file is to ensure that an old svn co does not eclipse the suppot
folder included with the build.

As for you requiring the ::IO fix in the Ant bundle, there’ll be an
updated edge build which’ll be promoted to minor in the coming days.