[SVN] r9768 (Subversion (Interactive Input))

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Wed May 28 05:57:35 UTC 2008

• Reworking of the info command.

The view for this has not been written. At the moment it just prints the inspection of each Subversion::Info::Entry object that was harvested from the xml.

Will need someone with html/css/design skillz to work on this. Trust me, nobody wants me to.

Changed:
U   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Commands/Info.plist
A   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/bin/info.rb
U   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/lib/model/info.rb
U   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/lib/subversion.rb
A   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/lib/view/info_html.rb