[SVN] r9685 (Subversion (Interactive Input))

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Sat May 24 08:25:51 UTC 2008

• Rework the revert command.

We actually lost a little bit of functionality here. The previous version only listed files that would actually be changed by the revert in the confirmation dialog, and it listed their pre-revert status.

I prefer the listing to show all files that will be passed to revert than trying to workout if they will be changed or not. Also, I prefer the cleaner dialog without the status codes, but I can add that back in if requested.

Changed:
U   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Commands/Revert.plist
A   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/bin/revert.rb
D   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/revert_file.rb