[SVN] r9220 (Subversion)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Thu Mar 27 02:51:02 UTC 2008

• we append to revision_comment[revision_number] but incase we never see a /^r(\d+)/ line, this will be nil — see http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2008-March/024800.html

This fix only avoids the exception, incase we do not have a revision number, we have output from svn that we don’t expect, so there might be other problems, or it might just be, that svn prints a banner before the actual log, e.g. as part of the underlying ssh login process.

It might be that we should ignore stderr rather than merge it with stdout, and long-term we should switch to the --xml option of svn.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_blame.rb