[SVN] r9069 (Ruby on Rails)

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:56:24 UTC 2008

On 3/8/08, Kevin Ballard <kevin at sb.org> wrote:
> This is a merge from the git repository hosted by Dr. Nic
>  http://github.com/drnic/ruby-on-rails-tmbundle/commit/7edadd1
>
>  == 1.90.0 2008-03-08

I'd love to install this, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I recently installed the getbundle bundle.  When I ask it to list
installed bundles I get:
Bundle Name	Revision
GetBundle	 8876M
RixSearch	 exported
Ruby Debug	 exported
Ruby on Rails	 8682
TextMate	 exported

When I run the update installed bundles command it starts to work then
quickly flashes a message which looks something like

  "Your client is too old to work with working copy "Ruby on Rails

Googling seems to indicate that this is coming from subversion:
Macintosh:~ rick$ svn --version
svn, version 1.4.4 (r25188)
   compiled Sep 23 2007, 22:32:34

Copyright (C) 2000-2006 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/
This product includes software developed by CollabNet (http://www.Collab.Net/).

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_dav : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV (DeltaV) protocol.
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
  - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' scheme

Macintosh:~ rick$ which svn
/usr/bin/svn

Any idea what's going on?