[SVN] r9044 (Latex)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Mon Mar 3 23:30:18 UTC 2008

build 8813 introduced a backward incompatibility for those people running Tiger AND using the system default python 2.3.  This modification aims to fix that by providing a VERY simple implementation of the Popen class provided in the subprocess module (standard in python >= 2.4).

I only have access to one old Tiger machine without many latex files on it. The modification works on those files.  But I can't claim to have tested all the paths though texMate.  If you are still running Tiger and Python 2.3 please give this a try.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/texMate.py