[SVN] TextMate UI / IO / Process Problem.

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Sat Jun 21 19:54:31 UTC 2008

I've just come across this problem which occurs when using
TextMate::UI.menu() within a script that also calls
TextMate::Process.run(). I get:

/Users/simon/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/ui.rb:
81:in `menu': undefined method `popen' for TextMate::IO:Module
(NoMethodError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.iTQBqb:46

Would I be right in thinking that there's a clash between Ruby's IO
module and the TextMate IO module caused when Process 'requires' the
latter? I'm not too familiar with the way Ruby's inheritance and mix-
in works.

Cheers,
Simon