[SVN] Re: r10001 (Nu)

Jason Sallis jsallis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 03:03:39 UTC 2008

Question - when I run any of the new bundles that have been converted
to use TextMate::Executor, I get the following error:

-e:2:in `require': no such file to load -- /Applications/TextMate.app/
Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/tm/executor (LoadError) from -e:2

Obviously I don't have the new libs in my version of TM. I'm set to
check for Cutting Edge updates. What do I need to do to get the new
libs?

- Jason