[SVN] r10344 (GetBundles)

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Jul 28 09:03:23 UTC 2008

added the following buttons to Advanced Drawer:
- Reveal Target Folder in Finder
- Open Bundle Editor

I tested the entire bundle with a standard user (no admin rights). If that user wants to install something into 'App Bundle' or 'Lib Bundle' a file access right error occurs in the Log. The "funny" thing is that if that user presses the button to upgrade TM's Support/lib nothing happens. This is the desired behaviour but I DO NOT KNOW WHY?

Changed:
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/getBundles.rb
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/nibs/BundlesTree.nib/classes.nib
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/nibs/BundlesTree.nib/info.nib
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/nibs/BundlesTree.nib/keyedobjects.nib
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/nibs/help.nib/classes.nib
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/nibs/help.nib/info.nib
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/nibs/help.nib/keyedobjects.nib