[SVN] r8905 (Apache)

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Sun Feb 17 20:13:12 UTC 2008

> Please do NOT change UUID’s, it will cause problems with the delta
> system and just shouldn’t be necessary.

After my (admittedly rather unconventional) revert of the bundles
items that we lost history on last week I found that the language file
wasn't recognised at all - a "Flushing Cache and Reload" didn't work,
and neither did a Quit and restart. As changing the UUID did I thought
it better to have a working bundle over one that wasn't.... I've now
found that the bundle info.plist file has a "deleted items" array and
that the original uuid to the language file was in there.

Although Michael has reverted and branched the bundle I'd recommend
that revision 8904 with it's info.plist file modified  - removing the
line 22:

<string>023D670E-80F1-11D9-9BD1-00039398C572</string>

be used as this should give us the the original commands, prefs etc
with the correct UUID's and file histories. The bundle as it stands in
TRUNK isn't in a state that should be distributed as it contains
duplicated commands.

Cheers,
Simon