[SVN] r8865 (Treetop)

Gavin Kistner ! at phrogz.net
Tue Feb 12 15:11:00 UTC 2008

On Feb 12, 2008, at 8:04AM, Michael Sheets wrote:
> On Feb 12, 2008, at 1:19 AM, Gavin Kistner wrote:
> > Added simple Treetop bundle
>
> New bundles should be added to the Review directory before being
> promoted to the top-level. I've moved it over.

Oops, thanks. (And thanks to James Edward Gray II for pointing out
this post; apparently I was subscribed to this mailing list through an
old email.) And, my apologies. This is the first Bundle I've added in
a long time.

> I'll provide some comments soon, but the Bundle Style Guide[1] should
> be consulted. There are a few invalid scopes that the validation
> script will catch.
>
> [1]: http://wiki.macromates.com/Bundles/StyleGuide

Thanks, will check this out. And I look forward to any further
suggestions you can provide on improving this.