[SVN] Re: Changes for Ruby 1.9

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Thu Aug 28 21:00:36 UTC 2008

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:18:29 -0500, James Gray wrote:
> I hope it doesn't seem like we are ungrateful.  I love it that you are
> working on this 1.9 support.
>
> However, many of us don't have a lot of time to figure out oddities
> with patches.  It really helps if you send us something that applies
> cleanly.

You're welcome! I'm very attracted to Ruby because unlike my work with
Forth, I'm able to actually do programming in my domain (computer
synthesis) and not spend all my time improving tools and systems.

Setting up TextMate so I can easily switch back and forth from 1.8.x to
1.9 is something I haven't figured out yet, but I might. I'd really
just like to concentrate on 1.9 and forget about the past though...

I DO know that I can get my SVN act together, and that will make the
diffs more readable.

Thanks for your help!

Best, Charles