[SVN] Re: r10477 (Nu)

Jason Sallis jsallis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:55:19 UTC 2008

Just a quick apology to the list for my  latest bad checkin messages.
I've been using git-svn to locally manage my repo and then doing a
'git-svn dcommit' to push back into the TM SVN repo. Obviously I'm
doing something wrong, resulting in the uninformative "Merge branch
'master' into local_svn" message being set as my SVN commit message.
I'm looking into what I'm doing wrong and hope to have more
informative messages worked out soon. Again, my apologies to the
list. :-)

- Jason