[SVN] r9322

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Sun Apr 6 05:53:49 UTC 2008

• the first time we see EOF (i.e. read() returning 0) we return that to the caller. On successive calls, we pop up the dialog — ruby for example initially will (in some contexts) read the script to execute from stdin, so it needs to see the EOF after having read the full script. The script may then do reads from stdin, which should bring up the dialog (rather than just return EOF, as was only “correct” the first time).

Changed:
U   trunk/Tools/tm_interactive_input/src/read.c