[SVN] Fixes(?) for GetBundle

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Sun Oct 14 23:51:58 UTC 2007

Hi

Been using GetBundle <http://projects.validcode.net/getbundle> but
had a couple of issues:
* it uses its own outdated SVN, but I have manually checked-out some
stuff with a recent MacPorts build
* it gets confused with bundles not in the MacroMates repo (eg RSpec)

The project page says try the TM lists for support, so here I am.
Here is my patched version:

     APP_PATH=$(ps -xwwp $PPID -o command|grep -o '.*.app')

     SVN=${TM_SVN:-"${TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT}/bin/svn"}

     REV=$(< "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/version")
     SVN_OPTS="--no-auth-cache --non-interactive"

     cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Pristine\ Copy/Bundles
     if [[ $? == 0 ]]; then
       for f in *.tmbundle; do
         REPO_URL=`$SVN info $f | grep '^URL: http://macromates.com/
svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/'`
         if [ "$?" = 0 ]; then
           # macromates.com mail bundle repo
           "$SVN" up -r$REV $SVN_OPTS "$f"
         else
           # somebody else's repo, ignore revision
           "$SVN" up $SVN_OPTS "$f"
         fi
       done \
        2> >(CocoaDialog progressbar --indeterminate --title
'Updating all your Bundles' \
                                     --text 'This could take a
while...')

       osascript -e 'tell app "TextMate" to reload bundles'
       CocoaDialog bubble --title 'All Bundles Updated' --text 'You
can use them now' \
                          --icon-file "${APP_PATH}/Contents/Resources/
Textmate.icns"
     else
       CocoaDialog bubble --title 'No Bundles to update' --text 'Use
\"Install Bundles\".' \
                          --icon-file "${APP_PATH}/Contents/Resources/
Textmate.icns"
     fi

Please let me know if I have understood what the bundle is trying to
do and if the changes are correct.

Cheers
Ashley

--