[SVN] r8264 (Xcode)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Fri Oct 12 11:52:08 UTC 2007

Really nice!

I would suggest including the section header in the hot-zone for the
triangle that expand/collapse its section (i.e. so clicking a section
title is enough to “show more”).

The console is (mostly) un-styled ATM, right? Or am I seeing a problem
here?

You probably heard Gerd the half dozen times he asked for a “Clear”
button for the console, so I won’t repeat that request ;)