[SVN] r8274 (Ruby)

Thomas Aylott textmate at subtlegradient.com
Wed Oct 10 16:27:07 UTC 2007

On Oct 10, 2007, at 12:04 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Oct 10, 2007, at 11:00 AM, Thomas Aylott wrote:
>
>> This of course means that anything that wraps the Ruby syntax won't
>> be included where it used to say $base.
>
> Well, the issue was that we were getting invalid HTML highlighting
> in the middle of our embedded Ruby source.  Is there a better way
> for us to avoid that?
>
> James Edward Gray II

I'd have to see an example of the issue and spend some time fiddling
with it. Could be that your solution is the only one that could work.
Just wanted to mention the side-effects of the solution though.

I really wish I had the time to fiddle with it but I'm double-swamped :(

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—