[SVN] r8560 (Ruby on Rails)

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Wed Nov 28 07:59:18 UTC 2007

On Nov 27, 2007, at 5:33 PM, Duane Johnson wrote:

> Change rhtml defaults to html.erb [thanks to Nic Williams]

I'll presume this is a Rails 2.0 change… Anyone have any good ideas on
how to handle Rails 2? Likely some stuff will be specific like this;
but some people will be on Rails 1 for a while before they update
their apps. Should we freeze out a copy for Rails 1 and continue
updating the main one or?

Don't use rails anymore so mainly trying to get people talking about
it here, I don't know how fast adoption is going, how many changes are
needed, etc.