[SVN] r8474 (ActionScript 3)

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Sun Nov 18 18:39:18 UTC 2007

Build scripts now detect Leopard and when present use it's Terminal - thanks for the tip Allan.

Added command to fetch the output of the last compile from the Leopard Terminal and format it - linked errors etc - as this is now possible to do. Once I have worked on the applescript a little more I am hoping it will be possible to automate this when running build.

Help updated.

Comment removal in templates.

Menu updated.

Changed:
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Commands/Build.tmCommand
A   trunk/Review/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Commands/Format fsch Terminal Output .tmCommand
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Commands/Help.tmCommand
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/build_with_fcsh.sh
A   trunk/Review/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/parse_fcsh_output.rb
A   trunk/Review/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/lib/read_fcsh_terminal_output
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Templates/Project - Actionscript 3.tmTemplate/_create_as3_project.sh
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Templates/Project - Actionscript 3.tmTemplate/info.plist
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/info.plist