[SVN] ActionScript 3, non flex docs

Ale Muñoz ale at bomberstudios.com
Mon May 28 18:24:42 UTC 2007

On 28/05/2007, at 19:28, David Eriksson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I saw it's on the list and I guess you already know that there is a
> file where you easily can do the doc lookups
>
> /Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Flash\ CS3/en/Configuration/
> HelpPanel/Help/ActionScriptLangRefV3/
>
> just had a quick look but either
> help_toc.xml, where you have an index, sorted by some levels, to
> know scope etc it would need some work
> or
> all-classes.html, where the paths seem to reflect the packages, like
> flash/display/BitmapData.html

There is a command on the ActionScript bundle that does exactly that
(except for looking at all-classes.html, thanks for the hint) and it
has been recently updated to search *all* docs (including Flash Lite
and the Component Reference)

Take a look at it and see if you can use it. If not, feel free to rip
the code :)

The command is here:

<http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/
ActionScript.tmbundle/Support/Tools/asd.rb>

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com