[SVN] r7364 (ActionScript 3)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun May 27 20:11:30 UTC 2007

On 27. May 2007, at 18:39, Simon Gregory wrote:

> Updated Help with new variable, added to contributors, removed
> advice on apollo (as it should belong in it's own bundle).
>
> Temporarily adding header.png for people who don't install textmate
> in /Applications (will be removed either when I start using
> markdown or work out how to find the path to TextMate.app)

Support/lib/textmate.rb has an app_path method. It uses “ps” to ask
for the pid of parent process, and then queries that for the path to
the executable -- a little convoluted.

In practice one could also run: Support/bin/find_app
com.macromates.textmate

The problem with the latter is that the user could have multiple
versions of TM installed (this is probably rare, but for me, it is
actually the case, although I regularly flush the other versions from
the LS database).

Best though would be to use the markdown_to_help.rb helper script we
have. For inline documentation do:

     . "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/webpreview.sh"
     html_header "ActionScript Bundle Help" "ActionScript"
     "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/markdown_to_help.rb" <<'MARKDOWN'
     «documentation here»
     MARKDOWN
     html_footer