[SVN] r7207 (HTML)

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Thu May 10 15:57:59 UTC 2007

I did update the menu, but I apparently forgot to close the bundle
editor to save changes :-/
	We could seriously use a save button in there ;)

--

I thought the preferred method was to use the same tab trigger for
multiple snippets if they do similar things.

We could combine them all into a command that gives you a menu.
	Should that be the new standard way to handle a single command that
has multiple variations like this?

That would nicely clean up a lot of menus if we could combine snippet
variations easily.

thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — sixteenColors