[SVN] r7201 (ActionScript 3)

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu May 10 13:59:27 UTC 2007

On May 10, 2007, at 9:45 AM, Simon Gregory wrote:

>> An additional note, the root scope here is source.actionscript3, is
>> the 3 designation really necessary unless this is to co-exist with a
>> actionscript2?
>
> Looking through the two bundles there is little similarity, however
> using source.actionscript.3 does sound like the right thing
> to do. What do you think Ale et al ?

There should definitely be a scope that addresses all actionscript
situations.

I know next to nothing about actionscript, but isn't actionscript and
extension of javascript? In that case I would go as far as to suggest:

source.js.actionscript

and then whatever else you like. If there are any commands in the js
bundle that could be used in actionscript, then there is no reason
not to let them do just that, and override any more particular
behavior with the further .actionscript scope.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College