[SVN] r6788 (Subversion)

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Mar 20 00:04:53 UTC 2007

What if the user didn't realize he'd picked Revert?

I believe that cancel should be default. I don't remember offhand
where, but I've seen other dialogs like that - in general, to be nice
the OK button has initial focus, so folks with full keyboard access
can hit space, but return and cancel will cancel.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org