[SVN] r6684 (Text)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Mar 1 19:59:22 UTC 2007

• do not disable spell checking for ‘text string’ (which was added in r5604) — turns out that e.g. link titles in Markdown are strings.

My intention back then was a “catch all” for markup languages that had argument values quoted (i.e. strings), but such markup languages will just need to explicitly disable spell checking for such things, and I think most already do (e.g. HTML has spell checking disabled for the full tag).

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Text.tmbundle/Preferences/Spell checking.plist