[SVN] r6683 (Ruby)

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Thu Mar 1 19:25:53 UTC 2007

On Mar 1, 2007, at 12:49 PM, Benoit Gagnon wrote:

> Parentheses will also be mandatory in a future Ruby release. I
> personally like to be reminded of that fact as I'm writing Ruby code
> :)

I too prefer them, and they will remain the default as long as I have
a say it the matter.  However, some Rails fans have argued that the
conventions there are to drop them and since the Ruby bundle does
need to work for both crowds, this is the best compromise I could
come up with.

James Edward Gray II