[SVN] r7498 (ActionScript 3, C, Flex)

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Mon Jun 11 15:09:18 UTC 2007

This change has broken all of the related ActionScript 3 and Flex commands on my machine using the latest cutting-edge
version of TextMate - Version 1.5.5 (1383).

I'm assuming that changes reference the latest version of http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support/ to work. Am I
right? If so then it would be helpful it the change was undone until those changes made it to a cutting edge release.

On Mon Jun 11  4:17 , mummer at whitefalls.org (Michael Sheets) sent: