[SVN] simple command derived from TODO not working

Davide Benini nutsmuggler at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 16:33:32 UTC 2007

Hello folks.
I am trying to build a new command by tweaking the "Show TODO list"
command in the TODO bundle.
I would like to make a command that shows all the labels in my LaTeX
projects
For a start, I tried to copy and paste the whole content of the "Show
TODO list" command into a new command. This new command (a mere copy
of show TODO list) works only when in the TODO bundle; as soon as I
move into a different bundle, it stops working, and generate an error:

/tmp/temp_textmate.DxFftc:76:in `initialize': No such file or
directory - /template.rhtml (Errno::ENOENT) from /tmp/
temp_textmate.DxFftc:76:in `open' from /tmp/temp_textmate.DxFftc:76

Should I change some particular variable? I didn't see anything that
seem related to this mistake in the ruby code.
Thanks in advance,
Davide