[SVN] Bundle Contacts

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Tue Feb 20 14:06:34 UTC 2007

On Feb 20, 2007, at 6:49 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> In the move toward metadata we need a contact person per bundle.
>
> I created a preliminary list by doing svn log per bundle and picked
> the person with the most/most recent commits -- below is the result.
>
> Please let me know if you do not wish to be a contact for the bundle
> (s) you have been assigned (grep the list for your name) and
> definitely also let me know if you would like to be a contact for a
> bundle that you currently are not, for example I don’t program D,
> Prolog, Slate, or similar, but those bundles had no better candidates.
>
> This list is not set in stone, you can always change your mind
> later, should you find that you have no time to spend on being a
> contact or similar (though the feedback to the majority of bundles
> is near zero, so being a contact really shouldn’t take up much time).

I, Thomas Aylott (aka subtleGradient), do hereby accept first contact
responsibility for the following bundles.

ASP_vb_NET:                             Thomas Aylott
CSS:                                    Thomas Aylott
JavaScript Prototype & Script_aculo_us: Thomas Aylott
JavaScript:                             Thomas Aylott

Just be sure to forward any support issues with my stuff in the other
various bundles I contribute to and I'll be good to go.

ASP_vb_NET is  the only one I may have trouble supporting since I
haven't written the stuff in a year.
But I doubt many people use that language with TextMate. It really is
the red headed step child of Microsoft technologies.

thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — sixteenColors